Select a logo below to view team members.
Nancy Armstrong, ARNP
Nancy Armstrong, ARNP, brings more than 30 years of experience to caring for her patients. She provides comprehensive care for adult patients with a strong focus on caring for the health needs of women. This comprehensive care includes: wellness exams, managements of chronic conditions and urgent care.
Certification & Education
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, certified as adult nurse practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, certified as adult nurse practitioner
- University of Colorado Beth El College of Nursing, Master of Science in nursing
- University of Colorado, Master of Healthcare Administration
- Idaho State University, Bachelor of Science in nursing
Megan Colburn, ARNP
Certification & Education
- Barnes Jewish College Goldfarb School of Nursing, Master of Science in nursing with adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner concentration
- Barnes Jewish College Goldfarb School of Nursing, Bachelor of Science in nursing
Maria Gandra, ARNP
Maria Gandara is a primary care nurse practitioner who specializes in family medicine.
She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of Saint Mary in Leavenworth, Kansas, and Master of Science in Nursing at Gonzaga University in Spokane. She is board-certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Maria believes in a holistic and compassionate approach to care and believes in working in partnership with patients and their family in order to gain the best health outcomes, while helping patients fulfill their health goals.
Jamie Nixon, PA-C
Jamie Nixon, PA-C, received her bachelor’s degree from Colorado State University in 2001. She graduated from the University of Saint Francis in 2006 receiving a Master of Physician Assistant Studies. Jamie is interested in all aspects of family practice with a focus on wellness. She enjoys reading, riding bikes and traveling. Her family includes her husband Kyle and two children. She is a member of both the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the American College Health Association.
Hope Umbel, ARNP
Hillary Allen-Kissick, MD
Dr. Kissick completed both medical school and her Masters of Public Health at St. Louis University in St. Louis, Mo. However, she is an Olympia native, previously attending Capital High School.
She is board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and has been practicing for greater than 15 years in the Olympia area. She enjoys full scope family medicine including pediatric care.
When not working she enjoys spending time on the water with her husband Terry, her 11-year-old daughter and the family dog.