Dr. Feldmann, a general and colorectal surgeon, believes that patients should have access to specialized surgical care close to home. He understands that being near the support of friends and family while being treated makes difficult times easier. He is excited to live and work in the greater Olympia area. Dr. Feldmann specializes in treatment of disorders of the colon and rectum including anorectal and pelvic floor issues. He utilizes minimally invasive surgical techniques whenever possible to improve his patient’s recovery time. He also performs all general surgical procedures including treatment of hernias, gallbladder disease, breast problems, and skin lesions. When not at the hospital, he enjoys movies, books, traveling, and especially spending time with his family.
Board Certification & Education
- American Board of Surgery, certified in general surgery
- American Board of Colon & Rectal Surgery, certified in colon & rectal surgery
- LAC + USC Medical Center, colon & rectal surgery fellowship
- UC Irvine Medical Center, general surgery internship and residency
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, doctorate