Dr. Todd Woltman, general and minimally invasive surgeon, believes in providing patient-centered surgical care. His goal is to provide the least invasive treatment to maximize patients’ quality of life.
He has been a leader in the field of advanced laparoscopic surgery for over a decade. He utilized minimally invasive techniques to perform complex gastroesophageal, colorectal and hernia operations. In addition, he performs the spectrum of general surgery.
Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Surgery, certified in general surgery
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery
- General Surgery Residency, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- MD, University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- PhD, Biomedical Sciences, Creighton University Medical School